Nocuts

Pictures of art, origami, backyard, family and animal pets we have.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Being an art teacher, I have many interests. One of which is Origami. In this blog, I wish to share with friends and family pictures of what I have been up to, life on our small farm, and possibly some other art work I or my son do. I hope you enjoy my small speck in the net.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

This year I decided to have my students make cranes and do another school display.


This time an American flag. I saved the white cranes from last year and had the students make red and blue ones.


But since my art lessons have been cut to 30 min. I could only have time to teach the flapping bird and swans. I had more of a positive response to this display.






I should have taken some pictures with some of the students in with the display. Oh, well, next year.









Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger barefeetbilly said...

The most unique flag I have seen in ages.

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i would like to do a similar project in school. May i know how do you attach the wooden stick to the crane?

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home