Nocuts

Pictures of art, origami, backyard, family and animal pets we have.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Being an art teacher, I have many interests. One of which is Origami. In this blog, I wish to share with friends and family pictures of what I have been up to, life on our small farm, and possibly some other art work I or my son do. I hope you enjoy my small speck in the net.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Frog on a leaf


It always amazes me to turn around in my yard and see such wonders sitting and starring at me, almost as if were waiting for me to notice them..... or not.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

The pictures are amazing but yeah.. The rest is quite miserable.
In a good way.

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually like this quite a lot. There are beautiful flowers, a very handsome frog, and origami! What is not to like? The photography is good, and the layout itself is extremely attractive, with thought going into it.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home